What Are the Expenses When Buying a Home in Maricopa Arizona?
When buying a home in Maricopa Arizona, the typical expenses involved are:
- Earnest Funds (1-2% of the purchase price is standard in Arizona).
- Down payment – the amount will depend on the loan program
- County / city taxes (prorated)
- Property taxes (prorated)
- Home inspection – amount depends on square footage
- Termite inspection – around $60
- If you are getting a loan the lender fees can include; origination charge, points for interest rate, appraisal fee, credit report fee, flood certification, daily interest, reserves, etc…( your lender will provide you with this information as needed).
- Flood insurance (if property is in a flood zone)
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Lender title policy
- Email loan documents
- Escrow fee
- Recording charges
- Home warranty (optional)
- HOA Working capital fee
- HOA Disclosure fee
- HOA – 2 months upfront
- HOA Transfer fee